Sunday, April 20, 2014

New Version !!!

After 3 days of work I just finished publishing the new version of plan.tn
In this initial version I tried to setup the website and in the same time the architecture for the map application.
I made up my mind this time IT'S ONLY javascript, HTML5 and CSS3. Although this is the first time I use AngularJs I was pretty comfortable with it. It's a complete javascript framework and it's just Amazing. Development, testing and deployment with AngularJs along with Yeoman is just Easy.
I started in the CSS part using Sass I'am not familiar with it yet. But life is easy with Twitter Bootstrap. AngularJs has already an integration with Bootstrap with angular-strap.
The mapping part is simply managed with Mapbox Js and Leaflet Js.
Javascript is communicating directly with the map server. No server application!
I am glad to come to this point in the project, for me everything started making sense now.


2 comments: