Saturday, April 5, 2014

Let's Start !

Hey everyone, this blog post is presentation for this blog and it's purpose. I started my experience with Open Source in my first job where I worked as ERP Developer for a leader Open Source Integrator based in Belgium. This experience of 2 years and a half gave me the opportunity to explore Open Source development. The flexibility and the available documentation made it possible for me to explore more and more Open Source projects. I continued my experience as a Software Engineer at Fidelity Investments where I participate in an agile project development. The Agile Methodology combined with Open Source projects was fascinating. Finally in my last job I met the Geographic Information Systems development based on ArcGIS products. Combining those experiences I felt able to create my own business based on Open Source, Agile Methodology and GIS.
This combination is perfect for me, using OpenStreetMap data and postgis as Open Source projects and other software I started creating my own business along side with the Integration of Open Source projects for companies.

The main goal of this blog is to introduce the company and it's services for the public, also give some Information about GIS and Open Source  for those who are Interested on those two.
I hope this blog along side with my facebook (https://www.facebook.com/tunisiaopengis) and google+ page (https://plus.google.com/b/111227293152709025841) can give me an Interface of exchange with Interested people in those domains.

I hope I can give help, Information and support for the public, students and companies desiring to invest or to work with those technologies.


1 comment: